Retro68: All our items are shipped from the UK within 3/4 working days (excludes made to order items).
Shipping for items within the UK will be sent using either Royal Mail or other reliable courier services.
Orders shipped outside of the UK that weigh under 2kg will be sent using the Royal Mail Airmail service which aims to deliver within 10 days. Please note that this is not a guaranteed timescale as delays can occur especially during busy times of the year such as Christmas & New Year or if items are held up at customs.
CUSTOMS DUTY/FEES AND VAT TAXES CHARGES
The buyer is responsible for any customs fees and charges that are applied by their country to imports.
Refunds and Exchanges
Bespoke made to order items are non refundable.
We are sure you will be more than delighted with your purchase from Retro68. If however you decide you would like to return your purchase you have 14 days from the date of delivery to return the items/s.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us the reasons for returning the item/s.
Item/s should be returned unused and in the original packaging to the following address:
MJ Designs Unit 44B
Avondale Business Centre
Refunds will only be given once we have received the item/s and they have been inspected for any damage. Please allow up to 7 working days for your refund to be processed.
Return postage shall be paid by the customer unless the item/s arrived with the customer in a damaged condition.
Retro68 is a trading name of
Avondale Business Centre
Email – email@example.com
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.